Hi, I'm TheDailySaint 👋

Why did you sign up for the Faith-Based Productivity community?

I love BOTH my faith and my work.

What is your church background?

Roman Catholic- my Christian faith forms the basis of all that I do and think and how I try to lead my family.

What is your biggest struggle?

Negative voices in my head.

What is your favorite book (and why)?

Currently reading Chasing Humility by Joel Stepanik; it’s a reminder that the Lord wants our best and humility is the way to offer ourselves wholly to Him.

Are you a Mac or a PC?

I’m a Mac

2 Likes

Welcome @TheDailySaint :smile: Glad you’re here. I’d love to hear more about how your faith influences your work - what do you do?

Welcome @TheDailySaint I hope you get a lot from this community

@TheDailySaint welcome!

Don’t we all struggle with the lies in our own head about who we are and what we can do? This is exactly why a community like this where we can encourage one another is valuable — drown out our own limiting beliefs and embrace a growth mindset for what is possible!

3 Likes

Welcome, @TheDailySaint!

Are these thoughts pinpointed in a specific area or are they more broad? I do this a lot when it comes to my ability to be social in big groups.

1 Like

Hi Mike, I’m a leader of a Catholic non-profit that works in the college sector. Very fortunate… my faith is the foundation for each aspect of my job. I also get to do a fair bit of teaching online and through my YouTube channel. www.mikestpierre.com is my site.

Hi Joe, I’m very critical (a 1 on the Enneagram if you’re familiar with that) plus an introvert plus a Catholic with plenty of “Catholic guilt”. Put it all together and I can be my own worst enemy.

How about you?

I hear you on the critical piece. I find myself critiquing my words after the fact and wondering if I left the impression I should have. And I can always locate that one thing I did wrong and obsess over it.

1 Like