Hi, I'm StanPHL 👋

Why did you sign up for the Faith-Based Productivity community?

Enjoyed the course. Looking forward to learning from others that have the same passion.

What is your church background?

Roman Catholic. Every Sunday and occasionally daily Masses. Pray throughout the day both personal and liturgical like The Liturgy of the Hours which includes the Psalms and Bible passages. I’m not able to participate in many of our Church activities due to work schedule conflicts. But really enjoy our men’s meeting on Fridays at 645am. However, my wife is able to make the morning Bible study, runs our food collection service for the homeless men, writes for our parish newsletter, and more daily Masses than me.

What is your biggest struggle?

Getting up. Have had some illness so working my way back.
Staying focused and not letting the unimportant, urgent activities take up my time.

What is your favorite book (and why)?

Only one? Personal- Dune by Frank Herbert. Business- 7 Habits by Stephen Covey. But if I only could take one “book”, Holy Bible.

Are you a Mac or a PC?

I’m a Mac

1 Like

That’s very catholic of you, @StanPHL😁

@Mat thanks, the “one” book reference is due to the very secular world I work in daily. Many non-believers see it has one big book of fantasy instead of many inspired books. I also try to help them understand if they seem open.

2 Likes

Love this. The press focus on the “loud” Christians and ignore that He comes as a still small voice.

1 Like

Welcome @StanPHL :smile: Glad that you’re here!

1 Like