Hi, I'm rosh1182 👋

Why did you sign up for the Faith-Based Productivity community?

I enjoyed the Bookworm podcast especially because I am a Christian. I want to be intentional about spending my time wisely and for the glory of Jesus.

What is your church background?

I am an active, serving member of a Seventh-Day Adventist church in Dallas, TX. Mostly, my church community gives me opportunities to serve alongside each other and grow in spirituality through attending our weekly service.

What is your biggest struggle?

Managing time. I feel like I know a lot of what I “should” be doing in this area, but I have not been doing it for lack of discipline.

What is your favorite book (and why)?

The Bible because of its depth in inspiring every part of life.

Are you a Mac or a PC?

I’m a Mac

Welcome. The eternal challenge of the should do and the shall do! I wish you well as you seek community help in this shared struggle.
Like yourself I am a Bookworm fan. Great to see the mixture of book writers coming from various backgrounds, some faith backgrounds, whom the guys reflect on so tellingly.

Welcome @rosh1182 :smile: Appreciate the kind words about Bookworm. Glad that you’re here!

Welcome! @rosh1182 When I feel overwhelmed and don’t know what to do - I ask myself what is the one thing that’s most important right now? Then do that one thing and then move to the next… there’s no sense in trying to manage time spent on unimportant things.