Hi, I'm Kjaymiller 👋

Why did you sign up for the Faith-Based Productivity community?

I would like to connect with like minded folks who are interested in becoming more productive.

What is your church background?

I am a regular church attendee as well as a licensed minister and former pastor for a community church that focused on the homeless community in the local area.

What is your biggest struggle?

I have a tendency of doing more than my body and mind will sustain for long periods of time.

What is your favorite book (and why)?

How to be everything by Emelie Wapnick

Are you a Mac or a PC?

I’m a Mac

1 Like

Welcome aboard, @Kjaymiller!

Interesting. What did that ministry look like? Was it the traditional weekly worship meeting or something completely different?

I suck at this. Let me know if figure out clean ways to balance for the long haul.

Welcome @Kjaymiller :smile: Glad you’re here!

1 Like

For about 2.5 years we met out in a park that where many of the town’s homeless population resided. We would feed them and fellowship with them followed by a message service.

We also looked to help create a better relationship between the homeless community, the police department, and the non-profit shelters in the area.

It was a blessing to work with and we saw a few lives radically transformed.

Sadly, we couldn’t secure the volunteers or funding that we needed to stay afloat.

2 Likes

So far it’s spending the money to optimize the process and trying to put a process in place and then outsourcing it.

It has helped my business grow so far.

1 Like

Really cool! Kudos to you for being willing to do this.

2 Likes