Hi, I'm JBorchardt 👋

Why did you sign up for the Faith-Based Productivity community?

I am always looking to be the best version of me that God desires. I look to have accountability, ideas & strategies of how to continuously outperform previous versions of me :). I also am excited to help others grow and give any pointers I may have learned along the way!

What is your church background?

I am 120% invested in my local church. I serve as the main Worship Leader & in several other areas multiple times a week. My Church means the world to me and God is my focal point. Everything I do revolves around my relationship with Jesus Christ.

What is your biggest struggle?

Execution of the ideas I have. It’s not even coming up with how to do it. It is just doing it in a timely manner on a schedule that makes sense for results. I desire longevity not short bursts of success.

What is your favorite book (and why)?

Deep Work - Cal Newport (changed my view & approach on getting things done)

Are you a Mac or a PC?

I’m a PC

2 Likes

Welcome @JBorchardt. My wife’s maiden name is Borchardt, she grew up in the KC, MO area. What part of the world are you in?

Nice to meet another worship leader @JBorchardt. :smiley:

@JBorchardt great to have you Justin!

Welcome, @JBorchardt!

Do you know why this is? I’ve learned that I personally need external motivation to beat this and thus find myself telling close friends my plans so they can hold me accountable and check in.