Hi, I'm Felixculpa 👋

Why did you sign up for the Faith-Based Productivity community?

I’ve read and listened to Mike and Joe for several years and love their thoughtfulness in approaching productivity not just to GTD, but to be effective and fruitful. Eager to learn and share ideas from a community of like-minded people.

What is your church background?

Very involved member of my Church in Atlanta. Seminary graduate and teach occasional theology classes at our church and local Christian college. Our church community is vital to the health of our day-to-day life as we depend on one another to grow in Christ and love our community.

What is your biggest struggle?

My own perfectionism. Being hyper-focused on the perfection of the process rather than focusing on the purpose of the process.

What is your favorite book (and why)?

Jayber Crow by Wendell Berry. The theme of the value of place. Current culture tells us there is always something or somewhere better to be striving for, so don’t settle down and miss out. Berry shows that we flourish with rhythms and belonging and taking responsibility within your community

Are you a Mac or a PC?

I’m a Mac

Hi @Felixculpa :wave: Glad you’re here!

1 Like

Welcome, I’m intrigued by the book you mentioned and the idea of the siren song of current culture.

It’s on my list for books to read now.