First office hours for Premium members

Hey everyone,

Wanted to get the office hours rolling so I’m going to be online 2019-05-31T15:00:00Z. In the future we may try something like Zoom, but for this first one we’ll use the chat integrated into the community site. Just click the quote mark icon in the corner of your screen to open the chat and select the FBP Premium channel.

I’ll hang out for about an hour and will be happy to answer any questions that you might have.

Hope to see you online!

Mike Schmitz

4 Likes

@mikeschmitz Thanks so much for offering this! I am bummed that I will be off the grid that weekend and so I won’t be able to join in, but please do this again. Thanks, man

Absolutely! I need to get the schedule nailed down yet, but the plan is to do this regularly.

1 Like

Hi Mike, I hope to make the chat which will be 11am EDT here on the east coast. thanks, Stan

1 Like

I just signed up for FBP, but joined the community first. Is there a way to tell on the forum that you are a FBP subscriber or not?

Dennis

I just added you. If you click on the chat bubble in the lower right, you should see a channel at the top of the poppet called “FBP Premium” - that’s where the chat will happen.

Awesome! Thanks @mikeschmitz!

Looking forward to visiting your “office” in the future :smile:.

@mikeschmitz Thanks for offering these! I am just getting plugged back in after 8 weeks of travel.

1 Like